This video-based online course features National Trainer Kathryn Phillips and the dedicated staff of one elementary school who demonstrate ways to address all levels of student behavior within a well developed, fully implemented Response to Intervention model, grades K-6.
You will observe a successful school-wide behavior plan in action and will see practical strategies for collecting accurate behavioral data, effectively engaging students in behavioral interventions, and working collaboratively to significantly reduce behavioral problems from kindergarten through sixth grade.
You will learn how to:
- establish and maintain a comprehensive Tier One school-wide behavior plan to proactively meet the behavioral needs of most elementary students
- use proven Tier One intervention strategies that reduce conflict and keep moderate misbehaviors from spiraling out of control
- systematically implement targeted Tier Two interventions to address more challenging and disruptive student behaviors
- collect and organize data in ways that facilitate good decision making about appropriate behavioral interventions throughout the RTI model
- develop highly effective individual Tier Three behavior plans to intensify intervention for students with difficult and persistent misbehaviors
Watch an excerpt from this course:
Optional Brandman University Graduate Level Professional Development Credit course code: EDCU 9170
There are no reviews for this course at this time.