Specifically designed for school-based speech-language pathologists, this On Demand online course is organized around video clips of a seminar presented by experienced SLP and nationally known presenter, Christina Bradburn. You’ll find dozens of practical, timesaving strategies for embedding your SLP services into the classroom and integrating students’ treatment goals with academic content. You’ll learn how to incorporate strategies, measurable goals, and inclusive practices across school settings to enhance the function, participation and learning of your SLP students!
You will learn how to:
- Implement new service delivery strategies to maximize time efficiency and student learning
- Apply constructive scheduling strategies to your own school workload
- Integrate the general education curriculum into your SLP therapy practices
- Use timesaving activities to integrate your speech and language interventions within the classroom
- Write personalized goals and objectives using timesaving strategies
- Implement strategies to build collaborative relationships with classroom teachers
- Incorporate the techniques of meaningful data collection, including, who, when, and how often
Watch an excerpt from this course:
How This On Demand Course Works
Optional Graduate Credit
Optional Brandman University Graduate Level Professional Development Credit course code: EDTU 9013
Optional Professional Organization CEUs
Optional Professional Organization CEUs are available for this course.
This course is offered for 0.45 ASHA CEUs (Intermediate level, Professional area). Click here for more information.
ASHA-Required Disclosure Statement for Christina Bradburn:
Financial: Consultant for the Bureau of Education & Research and receives honorarium compensation. Product developer for SpeechTrader.com for which she receives royalties.
Nonfinancial: No relevant nonfinancial relationships exist.
There are no reviews for this course at this time.