Participants will observe a successful school-wide behavior plan in action and will see practical ways to collect accurate data, engage students in effective interventions, and work collaboratively to significantly reduce behavioral problems from kindergarten through sixth grade.
Viewers learn how to:
- establish and maintain a comprehensive Tier One school-wide behavior plan to proactively meet the behavioral needs of most elementary students
- use proven Tier One intervention strategies to reduce conflict and keep moderate misbehaviors from spiraling out of control
- systematically implement targeted Tier Two interventions that address more challenging and disruptive student behaviors
- collect and organize data in ways that facilitate good decision making about appropriate behavioral interventions throughout the RTI model
- develop effective, individualized Tier Three behavior plans to intensify intervention for students with difficult and persistent misbehaviors
This PD Resource Kit is available in two different formats:
- 1 or 3 year streaming video subcription options with digital resources
- DVD option with print resources
Watch an excerpt from this PD Resource Kit:
There are no reviews for this course at this time.