This PD Resource Kit focuses on instructional strategies ideally suited to the very beginning of the school year. Emphasis is placed on the three foundational traits: ideas, organization and conventions.
Viewers learn how to:
- help students generate a wealth of writing ideas and record them in age-appropriate ways
- teach students how to enrich their drawing and their writing with greater detail
- guide students’ use of effective organization strategies for narrative and expository writing
- begin demonstrating and expecting correct conventions within the context of writing
- launch meaningful writing instruction on the very firstday of school
Watch an excerpt from this PD Resource Kit:
There are no reviews for this course at this time.