RTI Tier 2 interventions supplement core classroom reading instruction and accelerate the learning progress of struggling readers. This PD Resource Kit demonstrates key attributes of effective Tier 2 instruction. Viewers will also see how different schools have organized Tier 2 intervention cycles to meet student needs, capitalize on the strengths of their instructional staff, and make best use of available resources.
Viewers learn how to:
- establish Tier 2 assessment/intervention cycles, monitor students' progress and adjust instruction as needed
- structure Tier 2 small group lessons in ways that boost learning for struggling readers
- maximize the quantity and quality of Tier 2 interventions without exhausting staff or students
- increase the positive impact of team meetings on the reading growth and achievement of struggling learners
- create a variety of targeted learning opportunities for struggling readers in order to accelerate their reading progress
Watch an excerpt from this PD Resource Kit:
There are no reviews for this course at this time.