This PD Resource Kit clearly demonstrates how emergent-level guided reading lessons help young students unlock the meaning of text. Viewers will see students engage with print, increase their sight vocabularies and phonics skills, and gain fluency.
Viewers learn how to:
- use questions, prompts and other forms of scaffolding to enhance students’ literacy growth
- introduce new texts to young readers in ways that support reading success and generate the use of good reading strategies
- incorporate word work into guided reading lessons without taking away from the main purpose of the lesson – reading!
This PD Resource Kit is available in two different formats:
- 1 or 3 year streaming video subcription options with digital resources
- DVD option with print resources
Watch an excerpt from this PD Resource Kit:
There are no reviews for this course at this time.