This PD Resource Kit clearly demonstrates how working in small, flexible groups with well-chosen materials and targeted strategies enables primary teachers to tailor mathematical learning experiences to the needs of their students. As a bonus, two model lessons are also included to illustrate the critical elements of guided math for young children.
Viewers learn how to:
- incorporate guided math as a vital part of a comprehensive approach to math instruction
- focus on targeted skills and concepts in ways that maximize guided math lessons
- combine strategic questions, prompts and think time to move students along in their math learning
- make best use of manipulatives and math tools to boost struggling students’ understanding of math concepts
This PD Resource Kit is available in two different formats:
- 1 or 3 year streaming video subcription options with digital resources
- DVD option with print resources
Watch an excerpt from this PD Resource Kit:
There are no reviews for this course at this time.