This PD Resource Kit focuses on five core elements essential to successfully implementing PBL to enhance STEM in grade K-8 classrooms: planning, launching the lesson, managing the middle, integrating assessments, and the final project. The purpose of this PD Resource Kit is to demonstrate how these core elements provide a framework for implementing PBL/STEM across grade levels and content areas.
Viewers learn how to:
- design PBL/STEM projects that keep students engaged and eager to learn throughout the PBL process
- launch projects that fully involve students in the learning process and lead to dynamic learning opportunities
- create a classroom environment where practice brings success and all students can achieve
- help your students overcome the paralysis of failure and learn how to grow from their mistakes
This PD Resource Kit is available in two different formats:
- 1 or 3 year streaming video subcription options with digital resources
- DVD option with print resources
Watch an excerpt from this PD Resource Kit:
There are no reviews for this course at this time.