This two-part PD Resource Kit contains a variety of classroom-proven differentiation strategies with the power to transform teaching and learning in grades 6-12. Participants will see secondary-level teachers incorporating instructional techniques that meet the needs of a wide range of students while maintaining a steady focus on essential learning objectives.
Viewers learn how to:
- develop tiered tasks that enable all students to address essential subject area concepts and skills
- make good use of flexible grouping to enhance instruction and participation in the secondary grades
- organize and facilitate a variety of classroom learning configurations to meet students' academic needs
- accurately and fairly assess students' differentiated assignments
- take advantage of rich opportunities to differentiate, scaffold and enrich student learning
This PD Resource Kit is available in two different formats:
- 1 or 3 year streaming video subcription options with digital resources
- DVD option with print resources
Watch an excerpt from this PD Resource Kit:
There are no reviews for this course at this time.