This two-part PD Resource Kit contains a variety of classroom-proven differentiation strategies with the power to transform teaching and learning in grades 6-12. Participants will see secondary-level teachers incorporating instructional techniques that meet the needs of a wide range of students while maintaining a steady focus on essential learning objectives.
Viewers learn how to:
- provide students with choices that maximize their learning and engagement
- create lessons that effectively address varying readiness levels, interests, and modes of learning, grades 6-12
- design assignments that enable students to process information and demonstrate understanding in diverse and meaningful ways
- implement practical, successful management strategies that boost students' productivity
- increase secondary-level students' ownership and enthusiasm for their own learning
This PD Resource Kit is available in two different formats:
- 1 or 3 year streaming video subcription options with digital resources
- DVD option with print resources
Watch an excerpt from this PD Resource Kit:
There are no reviews for this course at this time.