This high-energy PD Resource Kit demonstrates how to enhance the language and literacy growth of English language learners within whole group lessons and activities. Participants will see how to significantly increase the active participation of second language learners using strategies that strengthen language understanding and increase motivation for learning.
Viewers learn how to:
- re-energize whole class literacy lessons with interactive, multi-modal strategies that involve all students in productive ways
- effectively scaffold ELL students' contributions during group discussions to increase their language competence and confidence
- use innovative strategies and techniques to successfully infuse print with meaning
- maximize the use of key vocabulary to build understanding of concepts and enhance students' comprehension of text
- implement a wide variety of methods to engage students across a range of language levels in whole group literacy lessons and activities
This PD Resource Kit is available in two different formats:
- 1 or 3 year streaming video subcription options with digital resources
- DVD option with print resources
Watch an excerpt from this PD Resource Kit:
There are no reviews for this course at this time.