This PD Resource Kit demonstrates a variety of highly engaging ways to develop upper elementary students’ proficiency with multiplication and division math facts. Viewers will see teachers implementing a host of practice activities to help students master math facts and develop an essential understanding of foundational operations.
Viewers learn how to:
- enhance students’ understanding of multiplication and division through teacher demonstrations and the use of manipulatives and models
- strengthen students’ strategic use of multiplication and division using key attributes of numbers, small group activities and hands-on materials
- increase student automaticity with math facts through repeated practice in a variety of settings: whole class, partners, small groups, and individual
- provide struggling math learners with additional, targeted practice opportunities
This PD Resource Kit is available in two different formats:
- 1 or 3 year streaming video subcription options with digital resources
- DVD option with print resources
Watch an excerpt from this PD Resource Kit:
There are no reviews for this course at this time.