Specifically designed for school-based speech-language pathologists, this On Demand online course is organized around video clips of a seminar presented by experienced SLP and nationally known presenter, Christina Bradburn. You’ll find dozens of practical, timesaving strategies for embedding your SLP services into the classroom and integrating students’ treatment goals with academic content. You’ll learn how to incorporate strategies, measurable goals, and inclusive practices across school settings to enhance the function, participation and learning of your SLP students!
ASHA CEUs are available for this course.
You will learn how to:
- Implement new service delivery strategies to maximize time efficiency and student learning
- Apply constructive scheduling strategies to your own school workload
- Integrate the general education curriculum into your SLP therapy practices
- Use timesaving activities to integrate your speech and language interventions within the classroom
- Write personalized goals and objectives using timesaving strategies
- Implement strategies to build collaborative relationships with classroom teachers
- Incorporate the techniques of meaningful data collection, including, who, when, and how often
Watch an excerpt from this course:
Optional ASHA CEUs are available for this course.
Click here for more information.
ASHA-Required Disclosure Statement for Christina Bradburn:
Financial: Presenter for the Bureau of Education & Research and receives honorarium compensation.
Nonfinancial: American Speech-Language and Hearing Association (ASHA) School Issues Advisor board member.
There are no reviews for this course at this time.