This online course features experienced Spanish-language teacher and national presenter, Diego Ojeda. Diego presents this course by demonstrating and modeling teaching strategies in Spanish. The course is packed with student-focused and practical strategies to help you strengthen your students' Spanish language skills. Diego demonstrates how to effectively use songs in class to enhance Spanish language instruction and make Spanish language more approachable for students of all levels and abilities. Additionally, the course focuses on strategies that directly empower students to build confidence and skills while learning Spanish. Diego also shares some of his favorite books to use in class and offers a selection of online resources for your future use.
You will learn how to:
- Use comprehensible input techniques to increase your students' Spanish language proficiency
- Motivate your students to communicate using Spanish when talking with you and their peers
- Create a Spanish class environment where all students are empowered and feel comfortable to participate and engage using Spanish language
- How to use technology and web tools to increase your instruction
- Accommodate diverse students' language abilities and include them in all class activities
- Build literacy in Spanish through writing and reading
Watch an excerpt from this course:
Not Available at this time
There are no reviews for this course at this time.