In this comprehensive PD Resource Kit, exemplary teachers demonstrate research-based strategies that strengthen young students' understanding of text. Participants will see how to teach six specific comprehension processes that are key to primary students' ongoing literacy growth.
Viewers learn how to:
- engage students in interactive modeling as a powerful means of teaching comprehension processes, grades K-2
- effectively use questioning to generate and sustain young students’ inferential thinking
- help students transition from concrete visuals to mental visualizations of characters, settings and actions
This PD Resource Kit is available in two different formats:
- 1 or 3 year streaming video subcription options with digital resources
- DVD option with print resources
Watch an excerpt from this PD resource Kit:
There are no reviews for this course at this time.