Co-teaching boosts productive learning for students with special needs and provides significant academic support to all students in inclusive classrooms. This two-part PD Resource Kit demonstrates a variety of co-teaching models that are highly effective in grades K-6.
In addition, this program contains a wealth of instructional strategies ideal for strengthening student engagement and achievement in inclusive settings.
Viewers learn how to:
- make best use of six classroom proven co-teaching structures to directly meet instructional and student needs
- implement an array of practical strategies that enhance the learning of students with disabilities
- maximize student participation within whole class lessons and activities
- more effectively combine the expertise of general and special educators to strengthen whole group instruction
- expand access to the general education curriculum for all students, grades K-6
This PD Resource Kit is available in two different formats:
- 1 or 3 year streaming video subcription options with digital resources
- DVD option with print resources
Watch an excerpt from this PD Resource Kit:
There are no reviews for this course at this time.